Posted April 02, 2014
We are so impressed and happy with HES. The teachers are warm and nurturing as well as keeping the kids in line. My sin ad daughter love going to school. Great place for kids to start their education.

Posted August 13, 2012
We're so happy w/ the school overall. Mr. Schulman is everything that a parent can want in a principal & I know the kids feel the same way too...they are crazy about him! The staff are all so caring, supportive & wonderful. The curriculum is very impressive & I'm so amazed by what my son is learning & he's having fun while doing it.

Posted September 22, 2010
Hawthorne Elementary school is an excellent place to begin an education. The only downfall of the school is the principal who avoids parents, does not know the children and is out of touch reality.

Posted January 24, 2010
my son goes to this school. The teachers are wonderful and the school is great

Posted March 02, 2009
I recently wrote back in September about the orientation experience for my son. I have to say, I am now completely impressed with the teachers and staff at HES. My son is reading and is so happy to go to school every day.

Posted September 10, 2008
My daughter completed kindergarden last year and was happy to begin grade one this fall. At the end of kindergarden she was reading far better than I would have expected and had gained a good deal of maturity. Her kindergarden teacher was wonderful and really enjoyed being with the children.

Posted April 21, 2008
I went to orientatation recently, my son will begin in September 2008, My first impression after hearing from the Principal, staff members and seeing the video of a day in Kinderarten is WOW, what a wonderful school my son will be in, I am usually 100% right with my first thoughts we can't wait to experience the learning years at Hawthorne Elementry, will give an update in Sept- I'm sure it will be only GREAT GREAT GREAT

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted January 10, 2007
Hawthorne is an exceptional school. The teachers and support staff are wonderful and caring. Parents are welcome to read and support the school when needed. There are many cultural arts programs offered. There is even a holiday boutique where the children can purchase gifts for family members. The special part is the gifts are made by the parents. A great school.

Hawthorne Elementary School
225 Memorial Drive, Hawthorne, NY  10532
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Hawthorne Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top