Ungraded
Hawthorne, NY

Hawthorne Country Day School 3

Posted November 01, 2014
Co-workers work together with related service for the benefit of the students. It's a small school and so the staff really get to know each other. Would like more management support and less favortism.

Hawthorne Country Day School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
After I toured several Special Needs programs in the area, Hawthorne Country Day School was the best choice. The staff is caring, professional and is attentive to each child and their specific needs. My son has shown great progress during his years at the preschool program. The ABA based program has proven to be a success for our son. The staff is knowledgeable and welcome meetings to involve parents in helping their child overcome obstacles. Our family owes a great deal of gratitude to the teachers and staff. I highly recommend Hawthorne Contry Day School for children with special needs. It is by far the best in programming, approach and success.

Hawthorne Country Day School 0

Posted November 22, 2009
I have to say that I have seen a huge change in my son in the four months my son has been there.

Hawthorne Country Day School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
great education for students with disabilities

Hawthorne Country Day School 0

Posted November 02, 2007
True dedication- My son has made wonderful progress

Hawthorne Country Day School