Bad
Good

I want others to know they really care about the students and their well being. What I like is that they go the extra mile when it comes to the students learning curve. The only improvement i would say is parent pick up

franklin school is striving hard to soar!! the new principal is working with staff and parents. she brings such enthusiasm -spirit- and knowledge to franklin school. franklin has had struggles in the past. I have been an educator for 36 years. im so proud of the direction our school is going. I love seeing the parent involvement. today we had a fall festival. everyone collaborated so the children could have this wonderful experience. we still have a long way to go - but at least we are on our way. we need to to stay on this positive path. I love the relationships I have with my parents. they are hard working and concerned. one parent I have known for over 10 years. I know have her third child in my class. what a delight. they are part of my family. I have faith that franklin will move forward. again the principal works tiredlessly to push our school in the right direction. she stays late frequently. her only agenda is to make franklin a wonderful place for students -staff and parents. the entire atmosphere has changed. I smile when I pull up and there are my students waiting to help me carry my belongings from my car. my principal's work ethic is infectious!!!!! thank you so much!

Teachers are doing their best with the limited resources and students are working hard. On three different occasion they announced they are having PTA and I go only to be told by security guard no pta another time no security guard on duty because of a notice stick to the door. I am disappointed I put put the effort and no one sent me a note to apologize. I was'nt the only parent. I am frustrated because our children are the future and I feel more should be done to give them a solid foundation to succeed in college and life.

We have some very dedicated teachers and a great bunch of students. I would like to see more parent involvement.

Last modified Franklin School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.