Public charter
Hempstead, NY

Evergreen Charter School 5

Posted January 28, 2013
I am very very happy with Evergreen. I believe how much my daugter has learned. I get a lot of support from the principl so I don't really know what that other person is talking about. It makes me sad that someone would write that when I think if they really knew our Principal they would see that she has done a lot and is always there for us. She has helped me with my child with the district. I don't know anyone whose principal does that. I have not had much experience with a board of trustees but i have am always able to get answers to my questions at the meetin and when I talk to my friends they don't have this at their school. I couldn't be happier.

Evergreen Charter School 1

Posted July 07, 2012
Please consider and reconsider the importance of your child's education and wellbeing because his/her needs will not be met at Evergreen. The Principal, Maritza Meyers', emotional instability highly clouds her judgment. Her medical problems adversely limit the amount of physical time that she is available to competently fulfill her duties. She claims to have 25+ years of experience, but she cannot make any independent decisions without the overbearing involvement of the founders/board of trustees, Sarah Brewster and Gil Bernardino. The teachers do a great job, but they can only do so much without administration's support! They should just let them do their job!

Evergreen Charter School
605 Peninsula Boulevard, Hempstead, NY  11550
(516) 292-2060
Last modified Evergreen Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top