Hempstead, NY

Locust School 5

Posted August 06, 2012
I usually don't comment online, however after reading the other review I felt I had to. My oldest child struggles in school and did receive mostly 2-3's. However, my other two children have gotten mostly 3+ or 4's. It may vary by teacher; and every child is different. Not all children should get 4's.

Locust School 4

Posted June 27, 2011
Excellent experience for the young ones as the school is very small and close knit. Have had several principals over my three kids, all have been excellent. Generally teachers have been excellent as well. A very good preparation for 2nd grade. Most of the lunch monitors cause more trouble then they are worth. Also, the report card ratings of 1-4 are a joke, no one ever gets a four, pretty much they give 2 and 3 with absolutely no comments.

Locust School