Hewlett, NY

Franklin Early Childhood Center 1

Posted June 12, 2015
This is a horrible school. Any issues you may have are simply swept under the rug. The higher ups say "we will address the issue and talk to the kids and teachers" they dont. They tell you just what you want to hear. They cause more psychological damage to your kid then anything else.

Franklin Early Childhood Center 5

Posted November 14, 2005
This an excellent school. The teachers are qualified caring adults. The education is excellent. Parent involvement is the highest I've seen. Many affordable after school program are available as well as safe. My children education is my top priority and I know they are receving more than I expected.

Franklin Early Childhood Center
1180 Henrietta Place, Hewlett, NY  11557
Last modified Franklin Early Childhood Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Franklin Early Childhood Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top