Woodmere Middle School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
My son Remi is new to Woodmere Middle School this year. As a concerned parent I was very apprehensive about changing his school again, but my husband and I had yet to find a school as great as his first school.....The Montessori School of Long Beach. He left that after he graduated 1st grade and how we did wish it went through 12th grade....but alas it did not. This year , for the first time since 1st grade, we have found a school that we are all three very happy with! The teachers are great and are willing to go the extra mile to help Remi excell...and believe me they pull no punches when it comes to letting us know what areas we all need to work harder in! I thank them for that. What a wonderful, cheerful environment. What an excellent school !!!!!!

Woodmere Middle School 0

Posted April 10, 2010
I love this school. The teachers and staff are very nice. They are always there when you need help and are always kind. Out of all my 12 (or so) teachers I like 11 of them. The principal & assistant principal are very nice. They are always around to help and like making jokes and talking with students at lunch time. I really like this school.

Posted April 07, 2009

Woodmere Middle School 4

Posted July 28, 2005

Woodmere Middle School
1170 Peninsula Blvd, Hewlett, NY  11557
Last modified Woodmere Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodmere Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top