Hewlett, NY

Posted October 04, 2010
I am deriving much pleasure from seeing how happy my grandson is & from his understanding of the courses he's being taught so professionally with love & discipline

Posted September 28, 2010
Because they are extremely tolerant and accepting of all types. Their educational style reflects this by engaging students who are both strong intellectually and those who are struggling. Additionally, they react immediately to any issues a student may have in the most conscientious and thoughtful manner.

Posted September 21, 2010
I love the Yeshiva of South Shore because they love the kids!!!

Posted September 21, 2010
We just switched in from another school because we wanted better teachers, a nice campus, and honest faculty that cares about each child - and we found it at south shore. The chinuch is amazing!

Yeshiva Of South Shore 5

Posted September 21, 2010
Warm and loving staff.....Great education all around

Posted September 21, 2010
The school provides an atmosphere of love and warmth for our children which helps them grow and flourish. I am very impressed with the way they educate my little ones. They come home everyday filled with knowledge and excitement about what they can share with us. We love Yeshivah of South Shore.

Posted September 21, 2010
I love this school because my child loves to go there!

Posted September 21, 2010
The administration really seems to know every kid, and tries to give them individual attention.

Yeshiva Of South Shore 5

Posted September 21, 2010
It is the warmest environment a parent could ask for with a commitment to education at all levels

Posted September 20, 2010
Enthusiastic staff in a loving environment. Small and personal.

1170 William Street, Hewlett, NY  11557
Last modified Yeshiva Of South Shore is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Yeshiva Of South Shore Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top