Bad
Good

Best school and teachers. My son went to kindergarten here in miss Arenth's class and the progress he made was unbelievable. I Highly recommended Burns ave.

This school is very involved with its students. The teachers teach their students. If your child does not understand something the teacher will take the time to help. The school has plenty of assistants to also help students. The school has reading programs for children who need extra help. These reading teachers are very dedicated to their work with children. The school also has all kinds of activities that involve the student and their parents. The teachers just don't assign homework and not check it, they give grades. The teachers are also creative with giving assignments and projects. The school does not just teach the tests like other schools my son has been to. So I believe my child is getting a solid education.

Burns Avenue school is the backbone of our community. Burns Avenue students are the most important members of our community. The school rewards excellence and supports those that are in need in many different ways. The school is like a second home for our son and our family. we are very fortunate to have such a dedicated and loving staff that is literally in our backyard.

This school is amazing! Principal is great! Teachers and staff are amazing!!! I love being a parent st this school!

This school is unbelievably awesome The principal, teachers and staff take their responsibilities seriously. We have our son, who attends this school and gets special services. The support and hard work is greatly appreciated and we see our son growing and strengthening every single day. One day, he will know the foundation of his education started here at this school and we as his parents will never forget the people who made it possible! Thanks to all at the Burns Avenue team, you are super! Thank you.

I have nothing but good things to say about Burns Avenue School. The teachers, staff and principal are totally dedicated to the students. Any problem (and there are not many) has always been addressed and resolved. My Dunn, the principal, has an awesome staff that always goes the extra mile, even if your child is not their student. There is extra help if you child needs it, and there are accelerated classes (like Great Books and Math Olympiads) for the advanced learner. This is truly a Great School!

i love this school im in the highs school now but this was the best thing that could have ever happend to me i miss being there !!

This is an excellent school with sincere and dedicated teachers. The transition for my two kids to this school was pleasant. The Principal strives for excellent discipline and high academic standards. Reading, Writing, Math and Science are excellent in all grades. Extra help is given to the students who need it by an excellent group of teachers. The Music teachers are wonderful. I now have two instrument players who love music. Art Program is superb. Check out their end of the year EXPO to enjoy the creative program, Even the second graders were taught to make a PowerPoint slide show presentation. Computer clubs, Great Books and Math Olympiads offer extra stimulus for the advanced students. Send your kids here for a lovable school experience . The teachers really know how to make learning fun!

Last modified Burns Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.