Bad
Good

2 of my kids go there. My youngest will start in another year. I love Fork Lane Elementary. Amazing teachers, amazing group of involved and caring parents. So very lucky to have the school!!

Fork Lane is the best school i am so fortunate to have my 2 children go there the teachers are fantastic and the principal is great . You can not get any better then fork

I love fork!<3 they have a great pta and all of my child's test scaores are great! and she is excelling ing all of her classes

This is the best school you can find. I went there. It was the best 6 years of my life so far. If you are trying to decide were to send your child, and Fork Lane is one of your options, definatly choose it! Hope you have good luck there I know I did!

I have a daughter 8 who is in 3rd Grade. Right from the principal and the teacher, I find this school to be very involved and dedicated. My daughter has flourished and is doing incredibly well. I cannot wait for my son who will be 5 next year to start here.

Last modified Fork Lane School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.