Hicksville, NY

Posted April 07, 2010
Fork Lane is the best school i am so fortunate to have my 2 children go there the teachers are fantastic and the principal is great . You can not get any better then fork

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted June 01, 2008
I love fork!<3 they have a great pta and all of my child's test scaores are great! and she is excelling ing all of her classes

Fork Lane School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
This is the best school you can find. I went there. It was the best 6 years of my life so far. If you are trying to decide were to send your child, and Fork Lane is one of your options, definatly choose it! Hope you have good luck there I know I did!

Fork Lane School 0

Posted March 19, 2008
I have a daughter 8 who is in 3rd Grade. Right from the principal and the teacher, I find this school to be very involved and dedicated. My daughter has flourished and is doing incredibly well. I cannot wait for my son who will be 5 next year to start here.

Posted February 22, 2008

Fork Lane School 4

Posted August 25, 2006
I have 3 children at this school, the teachers are amazing and go above and beyond what is asked of them. The Principal is still getting use to the school, and I feel needs to have a better relationship with the parents and children.

Posted May 31, 2006
I have 2 kids five and nine in Fork Lane. I am very please with the school. The parent involvement is just wonderful. The principal is very dedicated and just as involved with the student and parents. It is a wonderful school to be part of!

Posted June 27, 2005

Fork Lane School
4 Fork Lane, Hicksville, NY  11801
Last modified Fork Lane School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fork Lane School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top