PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 17, 2015
I am so grateful to Mrs. Dorhety and Mrs. Becker for their leadership. They treat my kids with such love and support.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 17, 2015
The administration and staff treat every student as individuals. They have wonderful programs like Rachel's Challenge and Citizen of the Month, which foster caring, respect and understanding in the students.

Posted November 17, 2015
The Principal & Vice Principal know every student by name . My children love their school and they are getting a wonderful education. I am so glad that I chose to send my kids to this school.

Posted October 15, 2014
Excellent school. I am in middle school and it has the best principal that I ever had.

Holy Family School 1

Posted July 07, 2014
Do not send your child for pre-kindergarten. Over crowded classroom and dirty. Only one teacher (no sub) in the classroom for 20 something kids for many school days. Children cannot wash hands at school and are only allowed to use hand sanitizers. They should build a bathroom for each classroom instead of sharing with the big kids. Teachers look so tired and do not care much for children. They don't look like they like children at all. There are some nice teachers in this school but this class was terrible.

Posted January 21, 2012
We love the new Kick-Line Class that was added. Even though there was not a lot of interest in it at first the faculty got behind the program. It is in its second year now and has given my children both poise and self confidence they did not show previously.

Posted December 14, 2010
Made the choice to move my kids to Holy Family last year and I am so glad I did.....great education and great sense of community!

Posted March 05, 2009
Under the direction of their new principal Mr. Albrecht, this good school now has the energy and vision to become a truly great school. My child is in the 8th grade and has wonderful test scores to enter high school. The 7th and 8th grade math program under the direction of Mrs. Catera is stellar. The need for more after school programs and activities has been corrected with this principal. The school also has an outstanding school nurse of who treats all the children like her own.

Posted January 19, 2008
Best School I've ever been to. I never want to leave!

Posted December 10, 2004
hello I am an 8th grade student right now but have know it since I was 4 beacuase my older brother and sisters went there and I think holy family is one of the best schools out there becuase it has taught me somuch.

17 Fordham Avenue, Hicksville, NY  11801