Hicksville, NY

Posted November 06, 2011
My son loves going to school every day. He has excellent teachers that care about his education. He has wonderful classmates who are kind. He especially enjoys the use of the schools science lab and technology lab. I am assured that after being educated at St. Ignatius Loyola School, he will be well prepared for the challenges that await him in a Catholic High School. The dedication of the staff and administration is responsible for my son s academic success. St. Ignatius Loyola School is a school that truly follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Posted May 16, 2011
This school was horrible. There is a high teacher turnover rate. The kindergarten teacher that my daughter had did not have her early childhood cetification. When the principals were confronted regarding that they stated it was an oversight. The principles are very mean to not only myslef and other parents but too the teachers as well. My daughter has come home saying her teaher was crying in school. Overall not a greatb school. And myslef and bout 5 other parents with children in kindergarten have taken their children out of the school!

Posted February 22, 2011
I've had a great experience at St.Ignatius. I love the teachers and the children are wonderful. The school is always improving their technology for the students. The teachers are caring and encourage their students to try their best at succeeding. I love their Early Childhood program. Pre-K attends computer, dance, gym, and music classes. I recommend to school to any parent who wants to best for their child.

Posted June 11, 2010
I pulled my child out of a nearby Catholic school in Hicksville due to cliques and bullying that ran unchecked. We have nothing but positive things to say about St. Ignatius. Everyone has been helpful and welcoming, and my little one is thriving academically and socially.

Posted April 03, 2010
St. Ignatius Loyola School is a wonderful school. The school stresses academics. I was very impressed with the number of students that gained enteranced into Chaminade. I am glad my son is attending St. Ignatius Loyola School.

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted November 22, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted January 04, 2008
My younger son went there for pre-school program and one of the worst school i have seen. They only need MONEY. The quality of learning is not at all good. I had put my son to another school after that and he learned so many things in past 1 month that he could not learn in this school in 3 months.

St Ignatius Loyola School
30 East Cherry Street, Hicksville, NY  11801
Last modified St Ignatius Loyola School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Ignatius Loyola School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top