PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son loves going to school every day. He has excellent teachers that care about his education. He has wonderful classmates who are kind. He especially enjoys the use of the schools science lab and technology lab. I am assured that after being educated at St. Ignatius Loyola School, he will be well prepared for the challenges that await him in a Catholic High School. The dedication of the staff and administration is responsible for my son s academic success. St. Ignatius Loyola School is a school that truly follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.

This school was horrible. There is a high teacher turnover rate. The kindergarten teacher that my daughter had did not have her early childhood cetification. When the principals were confronted regarding that they stated it was an oversight. The principles are very mean to not only myslef and other parents but too the teachers as well. My daughter has come home saying her teaher was crying in school. Overall not a greatb school. And myslef and bout 5 other parents with children in kindergarten have taken their children out of the school!

I've had a great experience at St.Ignatius. I love the teachers and the children are wonderful. The school is always improving their technology for the students. The teachers are caring and encourage their students to try their best at succeeding. I love their Early Childhood program. Pre-K attends computer, dance, gym, and music classes. I recommend to school to any parent who wants to best for their child.

I pulled my child out of a nearby Catholic school in Hicksville due to cliques and bullying that ran unchecked. We have nothing but positive things to say about St. Ignatius. Everyone has been helpful and welcoming, and my little one is thriving academically and socially.

St. Ignatius Loyola School is a wonderful school. The school stresses academics. I was very impressed with the number of students that gained enteranced into Chaminade. I am glad my son is attending St. Ignatius Loyola School.

My younger son went there for pre-school program and one of the worst school i have seen. They only need MONEY. The quality of learning is not at all good. I had put my son to another school after that and he learned so many things in past 1 month that he could not learn in this school in 3 months.

My daughter has only been with St. Ignatius for two years and I wish I could leave her here and also bring my other two children to the school. I love it!! I'd definitely recommend this school to any parent who wants their children to attend a very good school.

I really had a very bad experience with st ignatius when my son went there for kindergarten,the teacher was not at all encouraging and always emphasising on negative aspects,there was differentiation and favoritism in class and when we adressed the problems principal was also not at all helpful, being a christian family we sent our son there but we were not at all happy and on the contrary my son did so good this year going to public school instead and his teacher won't believe what the old teacher reviewed ablout him in kindergarten ,i met few other parents from same class who had same bitter experiences.So as for me i will not recommend this school to anyone as the teacher instead of educational review gave a psychological review for my 100 % normal child.

I have two children attending St Ignatius and I believe it is the best school in hicksville.The 2 co principals are very much involved in the day to day activities and the extra after school activities are outstanding .They have music ,dancing and Spanish from k-8th.All the teachers and the students that I have come across are wonderful.I would recommend this school to anyone that wants their children to have the best education that they could ever hope for.

Last modified St Ignatius Loyola School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8