PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 01, 2015
I went to Trinity from K-8, and now my son has finished there, k-8. It was a very positive experience as a child and now as a parent. My son is kind, articulate and has a great foundation to move on to high school with.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted August 12, 2014
Ive went to this school all my life and i have to say its very slack. Its not that strict. But if you are doing something wrong and you are caught you will be dealt with. Its not that scary of a school. Its a big joke though.

Posted May 16, 2014
This is my school. I love it here. I went to public school but was constantly bullied so I went to Trinity. I wish I went here sooner the teachers are really cool, especially Mr. Stankamp. His critter room is fun

Posted April 19, 2014
The current staff is incredible. There has been too much administrative turn over in the past few years, it's true. But the current principal is amazing. The old principal and pastor were too set in their ways, but the new team is doing great. You can really tell they care about the kids. My son had an issue with being bullied and when I brought it to the administration they addressed it completely. The principal investigated the matter and the pastor helped calm our fears about it continuing and convinced us to keep our kids in the school. They even had a special anti-bully seminar shortly after the incident. While no school is completely bully free, Trinity's Christian values seem to help keep things better than they are in the public school. All in all, I think Trinity is a great school and the only place I would send my kids.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted February 16, 2013
The leadership has been lacking since many of the long term pastors and principle have passed or left the school. It will take many years for them to get back on track to excellence. Current leadership must change.

Posted September 19, 2011
I luv this school and to that parent on pg 5 first one iwe have an assistant principal now and some new teachers kids with disabiletites have been accepted so stop bashing TRINITY AND GET UR FACTS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted July 28, 2011
I have mixed emotions about this school. The classroom setting offers a "Stand and deliver" approach to learning. Small groups and individualized instruction is non-existent. Rarely does the teacher communicate concerns; however, if you contact the teacher, she will comply but does not offer student information on a "preventive level". The principal is too safe. TLS Staff should learn to "think out of the box a little more and accelerate each child' s potential to demonstrate exceptional performance.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted March 10, 2010
Trinity Lutheran school is a great schol. The teachers are great with all the kids and help improve all kids education.

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted February 15, 2010
This school is good, I've learned a lot, but there are not many extra-curricular activities or electives. I'm going to public school next year.

Trinity Lutheran School

Posted November 26, 2009
Im an 8th grader at trinity and this school is fun at times!..I love the pre -algebra math teacher shes very nice. When I graduate this june I will always remember trinity as a good school but also a fun one as well..GOO TRINITY BULLDOGS

Trinity Lutheran School
40 West Nicholai Street, Hicksville, NY  11801
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8