Ungraded
Hicksville, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted September 09, 2014
New to area and Carousel Day School and my two children have not had a better experience anywhere. The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of the parents and the children. Can't wait for the camp to start. Looking forward to watching our children grow at Carousel.

Posted September 09, 2014
My 3 yr old son has been attending carousel for a few months now and he loves it. I am always informed and free to call and speak with any of the staff or director at any time. I feel comfortable that my son is being cared appropriately and is in a safe environment. His teacher is loving and caring and genuinely wants to see him succeed. This is a very good school and I would recommend it to anyone looking to ensure their child will be "school ready" for kindergarten.

Posted March 08, 2012
This is a very good school. Especially the two teacher in K. Ms Amanda and Mrs Antona. They have the patience and love kids need. My kid go there everyday and come home with the happiness. The way they treat kids is very professional and full of love. I have faith to send my kid there everyday. The director Kathy is great, she loves kids too. They treat these kids like their own children. I love this school, and so am my kid.

Posted May 25, 2010
Their curiculum is very close/similar to my son's pre-k .... over all, the teachers do a great job and the staff and director are awesome. As a working parent I have faith in the well being of my child while attending school. I am always informed of any developments and my child is happy there.

Posted March 18, 2009

Carousel Day School 0

Posted March 18, 2009
My daughter has been attending Carousel for 4 years. We never had a problem. The staff is great especially the director Kathy. These kids are everything to her. We are hoping the stae does not close them so we CAN attend this summer.

Carousel Day School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
excellent school . people are wonderful ,helpful, they just fanstastic.

Carousel Day School 1

Posted December 22, 2007

Carousel Day School 3

Posted February 23, 2005
Teachers do a very good job of teaching kids new things such as numbers, letters, etc. However, they seem to have little control over the kids. There are many times where the teacher was not aware of what some of the kids are doing. There were also times the school brought the kids on field trips without parents consent. School has downnside but they do a good job in teaching the kids the curriculum. They also have small classes which helps the teacher work with individuals more.

Carousel Day School