Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

New to area and Carousel Day School and my two children have not had a better experience anywhere. The staff is very knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of the parents and the children. Can't wait for the camp to start. Looking forward to watching our children grow at Carousel.

My 3 yr old son has been attending carousel for a few months now and he loves it. I am always informed and free to call and speak with any of the staff or director at any time. I feel comfortable that my son is being cared appropriately and is in a safe environment. His teacher is loving and caring and genuinely wants to see him succeed. This is a very good school and I would recommend it to anyone looking to ensure their child will be "school ready" for kindergarten.

This is a very good school. Especially the two teacher in K. Ms Amanda and Mrs Antona. They have the patience and love kids need. My kid go there everyday and come home with the happiness. The way they treat kids is very professional and full of love. I have faith to send my kid there everyday. The director Kathy is great, she loves kids too. They treat these kids like their own children. I love this school, and so am my kid.

Their curiculum is very close/similar to my son's pre-k .... over all, the teachers do a great job and the staff and director are awesome. As a working parent I have faith in the well being of my child while attending school. I am always informed of any developments and my child is happy there.

My daughter has been attending Carousel for 4 years. We never had a problem. The staff is great especially the director Kathy. These kids are everything to her. We are hoping the stae does not close them so we CAN attend this summer.

excellent school . people are wonderful ,helpful, they just fanstastic.

Last modified Carousel Day School is a Private school