Contact this school

School leader:  PRINCIPAL - MR. LOUIS TROMBETTA
21 Morgan Road
Highland Falls, NY 10928

(845) 446-4914
Nearby homes for sale

Do you work at this school?
Claim your school profile page to update and add information.

BASIC INFORMATION

  • Dress policy
    Dress code
  • Transportation
    Transportation provided for special education students...
  • Coed / Single gender
    Mixto
More

PROGRAMS & CULTURE

  • Arts
    Graphics, Technical design and production, Band...
  • World languages
    Chinese - Mandarin, Spanish
  • Sports
    Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Crew / Rowing...
More program info

22 reviews

Community rating

How would you rate your experience at this school?

5 STARS
2
4 STARS
5
3 STARS
5
2 STARS
1
1 STAR
7

Recent Comments


Overall:
Submitted by a parent · April 25, 2014
O'Neill doesn't excessively build up nor tear down. Experiences your child get's LITERALLY results from what they have inside, or you ALL make of it; little comes from the school itself. If you're an introvert, or struggle with "school," life will... more

Overall:
Submitted by a parent · April 06, 2014
Pro: high achieving children are well supported, decent course offerings, decent extracurricular variety. Small size seems to make inclusion easier for military kids. Large population of high achieving kids due to high achieving parents stationed... more

Overall:
Submitted by a parent · November 12, 2011
This school caters to the high performers - both academic and athletic. If your kid is already in the top 10% of his or her peers, this school will focus lots of effort and resources to maximize your kids success. The remaining 90% of the... more

Overall: no rating
Submitted by a parent · March 13, 2010
This is a great school with great teachers. Your child will get a solid education if he really wants it. Try hard enough and you will succeed. Every school has its problems but there are none significant enough to mention. 92% of the students... more

See all reviews
Need help choosing a school? We can help »

Media Gallery


Nearby homes and rentals



Nearby schools

Last modified: April 13, 2016

Sign up for email updates

Connect with us

Translate this web page

About GreatSchools

Our mission is to help millions of parents get a great education for their kids. GreatSchools.org is an independent nonprofit and the leading national source of school information for families.


GreatSchools.org 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2016 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

James I O Neill High School
21 Morgan Road, Highland Falls, NY  10928
Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. (845) 446-4914
Last modified James I O Neill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Top