PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Wellspring is dedicated to striving to be more than just an average school. There is a clear vision and they haven't given up on working to accomplish it despite challenges. My kids love wellspring and are flourishing. I love the way the staff helps inspire my kids and help them to be excited about learning. I love that they get to try coding and other technology skills and that they love interacting with the Quran. Before they felt it was a chore, at wellspring they are living it more so that I hear them reciting randomly throughout the day.

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I know they discuss bullying but I've not heard of any imcedents. Another Muslim school my kids went to had lots of issues with bullies. Thank Allah no problems here so far. The kids are pretty nice.

Supports LD students: Neutral

I'm not sure because my kids are average.

Effective school leaders: Agree

From the upper admins to the new creation be director, the leadership is tight and always seems to be working hard to steer the school the direction of its vision.

Develops character: Agree

These are some top priorities and Wellspring does more on this than any other Muslim school I've seen.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

There will always be variations with teachers, they are human! But wellspring helps develop and train teachers in the wellspring model so over all, they do a great job. I appreciate they choose to teach in a place like wellspring and help our kids for their future.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids don't have HW on the weekends and the work they get leaves room for relaxing and eating showering etc. I believe kids need to have down time after being in school all day.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I have a great relationship with Dr Jamiylah, the head of school. She is a great educator and person

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our children are learning from the best example; the Prophet Mohammed pbuh

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are all certified and most have a masters degree, I'm very happy with the diversity of teachers

Last modified Wellspring Elementary & Middle is a Private school that serves grades PK-8