Posted September 30, 2010
My family has relocated here a few years ago. My daughter exceeded at this school and my son was in the middle school and needed some services, so I know both sides. The school system is very much on top of their game. The teachers, parents and coaches are very involved witht he kids. My experience has been great here and the families have made us feel very much at home. The music department is great..my daughter learned the flute in band and plays very well. My son is into the sports program and loves it. The MS and HS has won many championships. I think the reason this district has exceeded is because they are a smaller district and the kids don't get lost in the system. They are very much on top of their game . A great place to live..... GO ELWOOD!!!

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted November 21, 2007

James H Boyd Elementary School
286 Cuba Hill Road, Huntington, NY  11743
Last modified James H Boyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James H Boyd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top