Ilion Junior Senior High School 1

Posted March 06, 2012
This school should be named the champions of bullies and most of the staff turn and look the other way principal included. If your child is not great in sports, forget about it. very few good educators left in this school. I rate this principal -1 if it were possilble

Ilion Junior Senior High School 1

Posted March 16, 2009

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008
As a current Ilion student I beleive that some of the rules are unnessary. Some of the teachers there are very kind and outgoing, but others can be harsh and don't care about the students, you can tell some of them hate their jobs and do whatever they can to avoid teenagers. Also the most recent and current principal, really wasn't like the one before. Overall, Ilion has a bit of a mess to clean up.

Ilion Junior Senior High School 3

Posted December 23, 2007
I don't think this school is as good as it can be. I think if the teachers and staff pay attention and make that connection with the students they can make a difference. They can maybe even cause problems not to happen. I think they can do and we can do it as the student body.

Ilion Junior Senior High School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
Ilion high school was great until the whole transitioning to a new principal era. I know students need to be disciplined, the new rules are ridiculous. The lack of connection is prevalent throughout the school system, it doesn't feel like the students are getting enough attention, only the troublemakers are.

Posted July 18, 2007
- a former student
I graduated from Ilion High School and up until my junior year I loved it. Then the school board started to not to care about the students. There is not enough passion in their job anymore. The school board needs to get a new principal and a new superindent. There is not enough communication between the school board and the parents. It is horrible being a student there.

Ilion Junior Senior High School 3

Posted May 21, 2007
One of my daughters attends Ilion High and although the teachers I have met are very good at their job I don't believe that there is enough communication between the parent and the teacher. I feel very strongly that there is not enough accountability towards students to like to start trouble. It seems to me that these students for the most part get away with the things that they do.

Ilion Junior Senior High School 5

Posted November 16, 2006
- a former student
I am a former student at Ilion School and I believe that it is one of the best schools I have attended. Ilion does have it's share of problems but overall the staff is helpful and courteous and the teachers can really make a difference in a child's life.

Posted February 21, 2005

Ilion Junior Senior High School
1 Golden Bomber Dr, Ilion, NY  13357
Last modified Ilion Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ilion Junior Senior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top