Inwood, NY

2 School 4

Posted November 27, 2012
One of the best schools I ever attended! Most of the teachers I had I loved and I learned a great deal from, although I do have to take one point off because there were a few rotten apples for teachers in this school when I was there. Most of the students are respectful and open minded towards others so that's another plus for this school. So in short I loved #2 School and I miss going there!

2 School 5

Posted August 21, 2007
I love Number 2 School it's the BEST!

2 School 5

Posted May 17, 2007
I love #2 School . Before moving into the district my daughter attended PS.215 in FarRockaway and I never saw the involvement between parents, teachers and the community in a whole like I have experienced this year.

2 School
1 Donahue Avenue, Inwood, NY  11096
Last modified 2 School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
2 School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top