PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

A few years ago my child was in another catholic school on 82 street for a few years and I wasn't happy. I searched so many schools and it took me a few months to visit and talk to a lot of people. of course no school is perfect but i wanted to try for to get the best for my kid. I registered at Fatima an then I was waiting to see how it really was. The school turned out to be so awesome and my child learned so much in these years. They always make the kids work hard and no nonsense but that is what we parents want. The door is open for parents to talk to principal and teachers. Now one of my children will graduate and did so good and my little one is there now. If people complain I think they have to see what happens and how things go in a lot of other schools and then they will stop complain. Condradulations to everyone at olf!!

Best ever! I went to this school like my friend and now we both got our kids there. We love it.

Great school. Great school. Great programs. Great scores. Keep it up. Thank you our lady of fatima!

I really hate to see this injustice. Fatima is a great school for our children. love them @

The school is totally great. My children have been attending since pre-k and I cant ask for more.

Its a very good school, my kids have attending for years and I can't complain about anything.

the students for the most part are great, with the exception of some bullies that the principal tolerates. can't speak much about the teachers because they after being there for a year or 2 at most. it is truly sad of what has been happening in the school lately and the principal using her authority for personal gain. she's done it before but now it is more obvious. everyone is disappointed with her but we have to keep the fake smile. we are counting down the days for her to leave so we can have a true Christian leader. people don't even go to church because of the bad taste we all have from the school. thank God for friends and parents and some staff members because we lift each other up. we can not wait for the principal to leave!!!

Our Lady of Fatima is not a school!! It's more like a prison!! Terrible place for students to be in as well as teachers!!! Would not recommend this place to anyone!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are very effective! They do ALL THE WORK!!! Including the principal's work!!! The teachers work very hard!!! They give up so much of their time!!!! After school tutoring with no pay, lunch duty, after school, bus duty,, may even have to give up their prep periods because there are no substitutes to take over a class when a teacher is absent or to meetings!!

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework load is just fine.. The tests are like every other day!!! That's too much!! I don't know any place that wastes more paper than at Fatima!! There should be more hands on teaching than paper based test!!!

Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8