Jackson Heights, NY

Posted May 02, 2015
SJA is a fantastic, family Christian value education! my son's is having a remarkable education, and we are truly blessed!

St. Joan of Arc Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2015
St. Joan of Arc is a really terrific grade school located in Jackson Heights. The administration does wonders with its academics on a limited financial budget. Classrooms are bright, lively and well organized. The majority of the school s teaching staff is very experienced, dedicated and responsible. The teachers, particularly in the lower grades, are very loving and nurturing with their students. The school provides an environment that fosters community and allows students to develop into responsible and socially conscious citizens through its religious education program. While it is a financial sacrifice for our family to pay tuition at St. Joan of Arc, we do so gladly because we believe it will provide the best education for our children. St. Joan of Arc is an excellent choice for parents looking for a high-quality local school in a neighborhood with limited educational options. Our family looks forward to what additional improvements are in store for St. Joan of Arc as it converts over to the academy system by 2017.

Posted February 27, 2015
En el HOGAR se aprende a : Saludar , dar las gracias , ser limpio , ser honesto , ser puntual , ser correcto , hablar bien , no decir groserias , respetar a los semejantes y a los no tan semejantes , ser solidario , comer con la boca cerrada , no robar , no mentir , cuidar la propiedad y la propiedad ajena , ser organizado , y a la edad de ir a la escuela , se aprende a respetar a sus maestros . En La ESCUELA se aprende : Matematicas , lenguaje , ciencias , estudios sociales , ingles , geometr a , etc , y en este caso tambi n religion . tambi n se refuerzan los valores que LOS PADRES Y MADRES han inculcado en sus hijos . si ERES un Padre responsable , preocupado por la educaci n de tu hijo y NO estas buscando solo un lugar donde dejarlo para cumplir tus responsabilidades sin preocuparte de nada mas , SJoA es la escuela indicada para el

Posted February 26, 2015
My son has been in St. Joan of Arc for 2 years. He loves going to school and academically he is doing very well. Before arriving at St. Joan my son was in a public school. This was the worse experience of his life. When we walk to ST. Joan every morning he regrets not having attended here since Pre-K

Posted February 25, 2015
I have to kids in the school. One in 3rd grade and the second just started in pre-k 3. I'm so glad I choose the right school for them. First, they are so dedicated to them and concern not only in their curriculum but also in their individual needs. Second they really teach them what a good behavior is in a warm environment. I'm very surprise and happy to see that my kids always are happy and in any vacation break their excited to going back to school. The school staff are very professional and of course like everybody else has issues but in general they are vet nice team. Also ,the principal and the teacher are always in contact with parents. I search a lot school for My kids before to enroll them in a catholic school and I'm so happy I choosed the best.

Posted February 23, 2015
My son is currently in the sixth grade at St. Joan of Arc. He has been attending since kindergarten and thus far I have no complaints. It is great to know that I am able to call or email the Principal, Mr. Fruner and get a quick response. In addition, he personally knows my son, not because he is a troublesome student but because I think that he makes it a point to get to know all his students. This school has also showed my son how to be a responsible and respectful young man. He loves this school and cannot imagine himself attending any other school. In terms of education, he is succeeding and does very well in the state exams and TerraNova Tests. The teachers are compassionate but also strict. They are approachable and have always made time to speak to me. St. Joan of Arc is a small school that offers a tight-knit life between their students and teachers and will allow your child to blossom into what they want to become.

Posted February 23, 2015
I have a 4th grader and a pre-k child attending Saint Joan of Arc. This is a fabulous school with wonderful, caring teachers. Mr Fruner is a very dedicated Principal and knows his students very well. It has very strong academics and engages both parents and children on projects, homework assignments, etc. My child attending pre-k can already read, write and count (to a high number) and we aren't even through the school year yet. my child in the 4th grade is learning about a wide variety of subjects and is loving every minute. Both children are eager and enjoy attending Saint Joan of Arc. This is an excellent school and I'd recommend for any parent.

Posted February 22, 2015
Attentive staff that has loads of experience teaching and guiding children. The pre -k and kindergarten grades are best in Queens bar none. After school is the latest in area 7th pickup. Great teachers always ready to listen and help. Teachers go above and beyond. Both my children attend and look forward to school everyday.

Posted February 22, 2015
Great school. Love the staff . My son has learned so much and is very happy to go to school everyday.

St. Joan of Arc Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2015
My kids have been students at St Joan Of Arc since Pre-K3 (they're in 4th & 1st grade now). I f you're looking for a "small community" feel school, this is it! I have only good things to say about the school and our families (myself included of course!). You must know that you can't please everyone, and that you'll always find someone who complains loudly, but to base such an important decision on just one or two negative reviews wouldn't be fair to anyone! I invite anyone interested in the school to take a trip there to see for yourself! Good school, good teachers, good staff, good families, good choice!!!!

St. Joan of Arc Elementary School
3527 82nd St, Jackson Heights, NY  11372
Last modified St. Joan of Arc Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joan of Arc Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top