Ps 212 3

Posted June 30, 2014
The school is great when it comes to the teachers and some support staff. I do believe that the school tends to favor some Hispanics families and ignore the other types of families in the school. The PTA does the typical fundraisers without any consideration for other families who, for example who prefer not to give their kids junk food, or just host movie nights that appeal to very young kids. They want volunteers but when you do volunteer theres no direction and very little appreciation. They rarely ask for help just so that they can complain they don't receive any help, I feel like you if step on the wrong toes, your child is doomed, so try not voice your opinion or make a small change cause its not worth the aggravation

Posted June 06, 2014
This school is a very nice place to work. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable and the related service providers (OT,PT, Speech, Counseling, etc.) are very dedicated and involved. There are lots of programs that the kids can get involved in both during school hours and also in after school. The PTA is wonderful with activities for the kids, raising money for the school and also providing support to the staff.

Posted June 05, 2014
My daughter attends 3rd grade here im very pleased and all teachers and staff are wonderful . The school has tonsss of programs for the kids i love it.

Posted August 22, 2013
I love PS212. This will be my daughter last year at PS 212 she will start 5th grade in September. She's being at PS212 since 1st grade. I LOVE the school. Teachers and staff are great with the kids. Education is GREAT.

Posted July 30, 2013
I think this school is great with the wonderful teachers in this school. I miss this school and wish I was still there

Ps 212 1

Posted November 15, 2011
This is second year of my son and i am not very happy .My son tells me that she speak most of time spanish and he does not understand her.and my son is very good at reading and he got 2 for that because we don't send any gifts for teacher as other parents does

Posted April 30, 2011
i love this school so much now i am in middle school and i still love mrs ellis and everyone in ps212 more than my middle school people. I think mrs ellis is the best principal in the whole wide world.

Posted February 01, 2011
i am in 5th grade and my opinion about this school is that its excellent. i think this because im in this school and i know how it is like. they are very organized and hard working people.they try there best to make us have the best last year with 5th grade prom , yearbook, graduation and more.i will miss it when i leave because ive been there since kindergarden. thanks P.S.212

Ps 212 1

Posted January 25, 2011
Registering a child to Kindergarten is a nightmare at this school! The ONLY hours they will allow you to do it is 9-11am and not a minute later. And if you can't make it at that time, o well, too bad for you and your child. So many of us, parents and caregivers, work at those hours and can NEVER make it in time for the registration. I sincerely hope that this can and will be changed.

Posted March 05, 2010

Ps 212
34-25 82nd St, Jackson Heights, NY  11372
Last modified Ps 212 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 212 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews.