Jamaica SDA Elementary School 3

Posted September 23, 2013
I am so disgusted with this school!!! First off the school does not have a gym for the children so they are asked to pay $60 every quater to go to the YMCA ... shouldn't that be included inbtuition?! Secondly....the school year ends 6/13/14 and they want to collect a full months tuition...NONSENSE! The teachers for the most part are good....but this school and the leadership....hot mess!!!!! Not a happy parent, needs better structure and leadership!

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2012
I also wanted to add that the class size is NOT 12 per teacher. It was more like 20 - 25 students per teacher. That information is incorrect.

Posted July 13, 2010
I love my school. My daughter has been in this school from second grade and will most likely be there until eigth grade. I enjoy the fact that the teachers are able to do more one on one with the students the class sizes are great. Love my teachers and I believe they work well with the parents. My child will be a 7th grader this September and I look forward to the school year. Most importantly we have a new principal who has taken the school to new levels. Looking forward to our new year.

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
My daugher just graduated from this school. I can't rave enough about the academics. The students are prepared for high school. They take the NY State math and science regents and have a high passing rate. My daughter spent her entire schooling up to this point in this school (Pre-k to Elementary). Now she is more than prepared for High School.

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
This is the greatest school ever my children have been coming to this school for 3 years the teachers are great they idividually spend time with the students and there is this young boy named Eleazar who just makes all the students feel welcomed

Posted May 19, 2009

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2008
My son start school this summer and it was a huge disappointment. The teachers give no input in his development and even when I asked no can answer me. The secretary treated my son better than the teachers. My son wakes up every morning hating the school. I will pull him out. This school proclaims christain education but what is the sense of that when they cannot even greet child and parent with a simple hello.

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2008

Jamaica SDA Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted December 04, 2007

Jamaica SDA Elementary School
8828 163rd St, Jamaica, NY  11432
Last modified Jamaica SDA Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Jamaica SDA Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top