PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children attended SACDS for middle school. After graduation, they found success in Catholic high school and now in college. God Bless SACDS!

St. Andrew's Country Day School has been a gift to my family. My daughters are both receiving a very sound academic base, and are definitely given the personal attention they need in the classroom setting. In addition, they have tremendous opportunities to grow outside the classroom through soccer, swimming, girl scouts and many more extracurricular activities. The focus on visual and performing arts contributes to the well rounded nature of education at St. Andrew's and is marked by our newly opened Art Gallery on-site! The element that convinces me that St. Andrew's is the best place for my daughters: THE PRODUCT. Our students in 6th, 7th and 8th grade consistently work to be the best examples they can be for the younger students on the sports field, in the classroom and during weekly school masses. Year after year St. Andrew's graduates can boast exceptionally high acceptance rates to area Catholic high schools.

My daughter has had a wonderful experience at SACDS. Her teachers have been caring, challenging, and creative. One thing that I absolutely love about this school is the character development-- a focus on teaching students to be aware of those around them, help when needed, and be kind. I see this reflected in the faculty and staff, and in the graduates I encounter in the community. "I am a St. Andrew's student. I know the way to be!"

After spending tens of thousands over 9 years with three children attending this school, only to find out as they entered high school that they were two to three grade levels behind in not only reading but also math!..MSM told us that this was very common with students coming out of SACDS! St Joe's says the same...shocking that they are still even open. The math teacher who has been there forever cares noting about education but only how fast she can get out the door at 3pm and the new principal just adds fire to an already volatile situation with 6 seasoned, long time teachers quitting mid year. But they wont tell you that during the open houses...BE SMART..ask around...ask those families who left to go to other local catholic schools why they left...They will tell you the truth!...SACDS what a disappointment for the future of all children who enter their doors!

A great choice for all families with children from 3 years old to Grade 8. The academic curriculum follows STREAMS, science/technology/religion/engineering/art/mathematics and social studies, integrated and focused on achievement of the New York State Core Standards. The Catholic identity is priority and highly visible in this school. The climate is: Love and respect! All school constituencies are one big loving and goal-oriented family. Students are well behaved and character awards, as well as honor and high honor awards are presented to those who excel. School safety is continuously monitored and promoted in daily activities.

I graduated from St. Andrew's and proudly send my children there along with the children of other alums. They receive a top notch education in a nurturing enviroment. The teaching staff is excellent, innovative, approachable, and responsive. The families of the children come together as a big family to welcome all and put on events and functions the entire community. The students strive to live and learn by christian ideals and are very welcoming and tolerant of each other and others. The music, foreign language and sports programs nurture the whole child. An elite education for working families. www.standrewscds.net

We love SACDS! We have 2 children currently enrolled and one that has since graduated and is in High School. The administration, teachers and staff are all warm, welcoming and exceptional at whatever they do. The Theme program is beyond compare and our oldest was told upon entering high school that they can always tell a St Andrew's graduate because of their theme experience. Even if you are considering a public high school, as we have, I highly recommend a faith-based education at SACDS to prepare your child. You won't be disappointed!

St. Andrew's has become my second home, I never went to catholic schools but my husband did and he was persistent on our children going also. I never hesitated to send them because of my personal experience in public schools. When we chose St. Andrew's I never Imagined how much my life would change. I became a part of a special family and got real involved. I met great friends and the atmosphere has always been welcoming. My children are doing very well in there studies, I see some of the work that comes home and think "wow that's a lot" or "what is this" the level of education and support our children get in our school is above and beyond, not to mention our great teachers who are always there with a helping hand for us parents and our kiddos. I feel terrible for all of the catholic schools that have recently closed, the loss of a family and the transmission alone would be a lot to cope with. There are not very many catholic schools left but i'd have to say St. Andrew's Country Day school is an excellent choice. We have a new principle who is amazing and so positive in every aspect. I truly love this place and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a "GREAT SCHOOL".

This school is a second home to our family. My children have made wonderful friends and are academically achieving. The teachers go above and beyond their responsibilities. We have a new principal this year and she is a tremendous administrator. Dr. D is leading the staff and has added many great programs to the school day and after school.She has great communication with staff, parents, students, and the parish. St. Andrew's is not only a school but a community. Everyone truly cares for each other and there is always someone to lend a hand when needed.

We love St. Andrews Country Day School. Our family went through a closing and when we started to look it gets very confusing for the children. I let my boys pick the schools they wanted to look at after all they have to attend daily. After touring and shadowing at two schools they both said absolutely St. Andrews, they told us that it felt like their school that closed a friendly and loving environment that they wanted to be part of. So we enrolled and its been two years that we have been part of this great family and our boys are really happy they chose St. Andrews. We know have one amazing principal, so full of energy and focused on growing our school to new heights adding new programs and clubs for all students. Dr. D is really amazing if your one of the unfortunate families whose school closed I understand. Our family encourages you strongly to take a tour and schedule a shadow day for your children you will be amazed.

Last modified St. Andrew's Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8