Posted August 05, 2012
Great school. Teachers care about each child. The educational program is challenging and very interactive. Sports, music, art, computers, spanish, all the basics plus much mudh more.

Posted November 29, 2010
Our Lady of Victory is a wonderful school it is like a little family at this school. The principal knows all the students by name. They make you feel welcome and that you belong there. Excellent education.

Posted October 13, 2010
My child received a great education.

Posted February 05, 2010
This is a wonderful school. Each class has there own monitors to watch your child. I love it!!!!!

Posted June 05, 2009
OLV is a wonderful school. Very loving and caring atmosphere and the catholic teaching is a wonderful part of school life. All new computers this year and remodeled library. My son's 1st grade class has only 12 students which is very small and the students get alot of 1 on 1. My son has learned so much in just this year alone, I was very impressed.

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted May 19, 2005
Excellant school--Everyone cares--No bullies--The school has taught my children so much. Education is very important there. Teachers are the best. The principal is very caring and knows everyone. wish that the school went to the 12th grade. Wish that there was a library, and a music program. Art is there, but music is needed.

Posted April 22, 2004
I currently have a son in the 7th grade & a son in the 4th grade at OLV. They love it (most of the time) and I love it. The classes are smaller than public schools & the teachers are dedicated. The principal is wonderful, she is a great lady & truly cares about her students & her school. The support my childen receive is a godsend. I would recommend OLV to everyone who is looking into a religous based education. It is well worth the money and it is a small school, so everyone recognizes each other.

Our Lady Of Victory
2760 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna, NY  14218
Last modified Our Lady Of Victory is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Victory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.