9-12 & Ungraded
LaGrangeville, NY
Students enrolled: 3,500

Posted May 14, 2014
arlington high school offers very very many AP classes. most AP class teachers are top level teachers. Music program is one of the best in the nation. 4 full size orchestra in the school and they won grand national championship 2 years ago! Science research class won several different national science research competition .

Arlington High School 4

Posted December 02, 2012
Although it may seem that the amount of people in this high school is insane, it ends up being ok once you are attending it. Bullying happens everywhere, and this school is not perfect, but since there are so many people, it was very rare when I was going there. Another great benefit is there are clubs for, literally, EVERYTHING, and if there isn't one you want, you make one. It is pretty great. Our principal was great, although he retired, the new principal is awesome too. The only problem you might have is being stuck in a traffic jam in the hallways and be a few minutes late to class, but teachers, for the most part understand, because they get stuck too :P

Posted November 04, 2012
The school is a place to learn about the real world. At first it seems huge, but once you get used to the size it's not that bad. The school has many interesting classes from cooking to car engineering. They also have a tv studio that is used to give information to students.

Posted September 04, 2012
This school is good and mostly because I have never experienced bullying but then again maybe that's because I'm a quiet girl who doesn't talk as much. Teachers are helpful......but there are a couple that are bossy. So yea that about sums it and this my senior year so yea.

Posted January 23, 2012
I attend the school now and I believe the school is great and you truly have a great experience while there.

Arlington High School 2

Posted February 08, 2011
The chances of finding a good person who doesn't smoke or drink on a regular basis as a friend are slim. That's my main reason for not liking this school. Some teachers are great, but others are not. The size fools you, it does seem smaller once you're inside. 'Nuff said

Arlington High School 1

Posted April 20, 2010

Arlington High School 1

Posted March 17, 2010
To September 13, 2009: I have no desire to start a comment war. I'd just like to say that I didn't mean the monitors are out to get people. What I've noticed is that they rarely treat anyone with kindness unless they're all buddy-buddy. Last year, I needed to leave my lunch period to go to guidance for a personal issue. I was visibly upset, and the monitor stopped me. This is not where the problem lay. The issue was that the monitor was sitting with a student who told her not to trust me. I then had to awkwardly go through getting permission from another teacher, having my friends vouch for me, etc. That is unnecessary. I was going to Guidance - not outside to smoke weed. However, so many people still find a way out to do just that. [>.<]

Arlington High School 4

Posted March 16, 2010
I currently attend AHS. I feel it is a very school. It has an amazing music program, with the best jazz band in the northeast and a marching band in the top 3 of the state. I have never had a bad math, science, or social studies teacher at Arlington. It is a large school, but that just means that more types of classes and clubs can be offered. Also it means that there is someone for everyone to be friends with, and many people who would be outsiders at other schools can still find large numbers of people who share their interests. The foreign language program could use some work though, and the building itself isn't that great.

Posted February 15, 2010

Arlington High School
1157 Route 55, LaGrangeville, NY  12540
Last modified Arlington High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top