Lake Grove, NY

Posted January 07, 2014
Cayuga has provided my son, and is currently providing my daughter with a rich learning experience. The teachers have been wonderful, as well as the social worker and the Psychologist. Thank you Cayuga Staff for all you do everyday to help our children succeed and feel confident in themselves.. Sincerely, A Very Grateful Parent 2014

Posted December 01, 2007
As a parent who has two children currently in Cayuga and one who moved onto Middle School this year, I can't say enough about what a great school this is!The new principal is warm, very approachable and extremely hands-on with the kids.School spirit and pride is very high thanks to the wonderful staff and dedicated PTA.Although no school is without room for improvement, Cayuga's positive elements outweigh any deficiencies by far.Being a parent with a child with a recently diagnosed chronic medical condition, I can't say enough about how supportive and helpful the nurse, principal and teachers have been.The principal and staff are always available to discuss any issues or to arrange a conference if necessary.I am so happy that my children are able to be a part of such a caring and fun learning environment! Keep up the great work Cayuga!!

Posted January 15, 2004
Our family moved here two and a half years ago. Our children attended private school and of course we were skeptical about enrolling them into a public school. We couldn't have asked for a better school. The principal and teachers here are exceptional. They are truly dedicated and it's evident that they care about the quality of education they provide to our children.

Cayuga School 2

Posted September 09, 2003
I believe the principal does not get involved as much as he should. The teachers are not as close with all the students as they should be. I just hope that the junior high and high schools are better then the elemetary schools.

Cayuga School
865 Hawkins Avenue, Lake Grove, NY  11755
Last modified Cayuga School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cayuga School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top