Bad
Good

This is a fantastic school. The teachers, children and community make it a truly special place. When I tell other parents about the school and the way it operates they are amazed. They wish their children were having the same great experiences.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Wenonah! I have two kids that attend this school, one is in First and the other is in Fifth. This is a wonderful school with the BEST teachers and staff! My Fifth grader has loved every teacher she has ever had and truly enjoys going to school everyday! Now my First grader is following in his big sister's footsteps! My daughter said to me the other day, how much she is going to miss Wenonah and the teachers and how she wished she could stay just one more year! For me, It doesn't get any better than that!

This school is excellent! The teachers are great, my daughter has been at wenonah 2 yrs now and I feel she could not be at a better school. My daughter is in Special Education and her teacher along with her classroom staff have been of great help with her progress. I love this school!

I've only experienced excellent teachers, in the 5 years my son attended. The school and principal's policy of being decent to each other is constantly reinforced and monitored. I've been extremely happy with this school.

Both my kids go to Wenonah. One is in 5th grade now and the other is in 2nd grade. I have to say that the school is great. The teachers and the rest of the community that put their time into the school are great. They do alot for our children and go above and beyond to make learning a good experience.

My son loves kindergarten at Wenonah. The teacher, assistant, even the other teachers and nurse are great. Great communication between school and family. We are planning to move and decided to stay nearby so that all our kids will go to this school

Last modified Wenonah School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.