Lake Ronkonkoma, NY

Posted June 24, 2014
The teachers are highly dedicated to the students, and it is apparent in all the students do and learn. The Principal is also very responsive and truly a wonderful person with whom to interact. Our family feels fortunate to have our children attend this school.

Posted May 30, 2014
I love Hiawatha. The principal and teachers are the best. The PTA is also great! All of my kids attended Hiawatha and we couldn't have asked for a better elementary school experience.

Posted June 17, 2009
Hiawatha is a great school! My son was entering 3rd grade when we moved here and was alittle scared about the new school. Dr. Mauro, the Principal, gave him a tour in the summer and calmed his nerves. Bravo to Dr. Mauro and the rest of Hiawatha's staff. Qualified, caring teachers and a good group of kids equals success for everyone. Two years later my son tells me Hiawatha is the best school he's has ever been to and has the best friends! Brand new playground a plus too, yeay!

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted September 17, 2004
This is a wonderful school because the teachers really care about the students and are very involved in keeping parents posted on how your child is doing.

Posted June 07, 2004
Hiawatha is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are great. I am glad my children are in this school.

Hiawatha School
97 Patch-Hlbrk Rd, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY  11779
Last modified Hiawatha School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hiawatha School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top