Blue Creek School 5

Posted July 30, 2014
I am very impressed with teacher's enthusiasm for teaching students. It seems that they know well how to make students interest in their study.

Blue Creek School 5

Posted March 12, 2014
The teachers and support staff pull together wonderfully to give the kids the help they need. I have two children in Blue Creek. Though very different from each other, they have both acheived to their highest potential in this school - and more importantly, they are both happy.

Blue Creek School 1

Posted March 29, 2012
Teachers are great but in general the parents are unsupportive, not friendly and never helped the poor PTA moms who were kind, generous with help and always accepting of any volunteer efforts. I am so sad for my kids that we left another school to come here due to buying a home. I am hopeful we can move back. Leadership is non-existent and clicky.....very awful to feel this way as a concerned, careful and considerate woman. The PTA meetings there were full of hostility and bullying of people actually DOING the work. :( Im heartborken.

Blue Creek School
100 Clinton Rd, Latham, NY  12110
Last modified Blue Creek School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Creek School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top