Posted August 15, 2014
wonderful experience with the faculty and staff at this school. school is clean, bright and cheery

Posted March 02, 2013
I have 2 kids at forts ferry and never had any problems at the school! Best principal and teacher thus far. My oldest is in fourth grade so I've been there a while and can honestly say what a great school it is!

Forts Ferry School 2

Posted June 12, 2012
I started off liking this school because I knew the school district was great. Although my son is doing well academically. I have not been very pleased with the attitudes from the teachers. My son's second grade teacher has treated him like the "bad kid" ever since the first time he's acted up in class. He is an 8 year old boy and should not be expected to be a perfect angel....no child should. Nothing he has done was malicious or extreme. He has since never gotten the same attention or respect as the other children making him even more likely to act up. I have also been disrespected by his teacher because she does not like my son's father. Despite the fact that we have not been together since my son was two, she thinks I am just as bad as him and chooses to ignore me when I ask simple questions through notes or voicemails. I find this unbelieveably rude. I cannot be held responsible for the things my son's father says or does and neither I nor my son should be treated badly because of it. I am a good mother and deserve to be treated as such.

Posted March 01, 2011
This is a great school, my son went to FFS and everything was great! Mr Floyd is the greatest teacher in the USA, and I am not exaggerating.

Forts Ferry School
95 Forts Ferry Rd, Latham, NY  12110
Last modified Forts Ferry School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forts Ferry School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top