St Ambrose School 4

Posted October 25, 2010
St. Ambrose is a small school with a wonderful staff of dedicated teachers. They have an outstanding Pre K and K program. From a very young age the children are taught and encouraged to give back to their community. The older grades work very closely with their teacher on many community projects, one of which is the church food pantry.

Posted November 24, 2009
St. Ambrose School in Latham, New York is very caring. The academic standards are high, and the faculty and adminstration make it a warm, loving place where the students excel and the parents are made to feels welcome.

St Ambrose School 1

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted December 14, 2007
For the past six years my children have attended Saint Ambrose School. We enjoy a family atmosphere, small class sizes, individualized attention and unbeatable academics. The teaching staff and administration are warm, welcoming and take great pride in their student's achievements. In addition to an excellent education, my children have grown spiritually in ways I could not have imagined. My husband and I have been thrilled with our decision to send our children to Saint Ambrose School and we highly recommend it.

Posted December 04, 2007
My son has been attending St. Ambrose for two years, and I feel he has absolutely flourished. The class sizes are small, so he receives a great deal of individualized attention. The tuition is affordable and the staff really get to know the students and their families. The academics are excellent, and the school often posts perfect pass rates on state tests. My son is currently in kindergarten, and he is already doing far more than I was capable of at that age. He is reading, building math skills, and developing a strong character. I am very happy with my decision to send my son to St. Ambrose.

Posted September 12, 2007
The quality of St. Ambrose School's academic programming is exceptional! For a Pre-K thru 8 school to be able to offer an normal accelerated academic program as well as an honors curriculum is outstanding. The dedication of their faculty is unmatched, and the family like community is not to be found elsewhere. I have looked elsewhere and have been disappointed in each school when placed in comparison to St. Ambrose. The music and art programs are both award winning as well as our testing scores when compared to all the local schools in this district, both private as well as public. As far as parent involvement is concerned, you can be as involved as you like or not if so inclined. The general acceptance of all as equals is refreshing and not having to deal with the 'guilts' if your schedule doesn't allow for volunteering is a welcome relief.

St Ambrose School 2

Posted December 07, 2006
I went there last year. If your child is behind in school, saint ambrose is not the place to send him or her, they just cant offer the same education and benefits as a public school.

St Ambrose School