Lawrence, NY

Lawrence Middle School 2

Posted November 20, 2014
Never able to reach any of the administration or office employees on the phone. This new administration is lacking communication skills and leadership.

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is very good in sports and academics. The quality of teachers is good. The support staff is good. I would give this school 4 stars

Lawrence Middle School 5

Posted November 27, 2012
Great school, true diversity and education. I am pleased that all my children are within the Lawrence school system.

Lawrence Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2012
Unable to talk to a person for the last two days. Left messages on their machine with no return from any one from Lawrence M.S. Please, I need your fax #.

Posted July 13, 2010
My experience with the Lawrence Middle School has been a really positive one thus far. My daughter is going to the 5th grade next year and the Middle School has made the transition an easy process for our family and daughter. The create relationships immediately with children and parents to secure academic success. I will continue to write on my experience as the school year progresses.

Posted June 23, 2009
The teachers and guidance counselors are very involved and attentive.

Lawrence Middle School

Posted January 26, 2009
lawrence is great and the teachers provide a great education.

Posted November 02, 2008
Lawrence middle school is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and students are in an safe environment.

Lawrence Middle School 3

Posted May 03, 2005
Lawrence Middle School provides a safe academic environment. However, the budget has not been passed for two years and the art, music and sports programs are at risk.

Lawrence Middle School
195 Broadway, Lawrence, NY  11559
Last modified Lawrence Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top