Posted June 05, 2014
Island trees is horrible for the kids who go there because we are all sick of each other by senior year but if we really look into everything island trees has great academics with teachers who actually care have great sports besides football we suck at that we have amazing music and arts we are in the top 100 in the country we are a very safe school there isn't really any bullying at all some cliques but you can hangout with who ever you choose in the past 4 years the smoking corner has been eliminated and less drugs are used less then most high schools in the area. Great school to grow up in.

Posted April 09, 2013
I am very disappointed with the level of education my child received. If your child is not in AP classes then you are in for big problems. The teachers are slow to getting back to you along with the administration. That is for the times they actually respond.

Island Trees High School 2

Posted April 20, 2010
I must say the school does has some positive things. I have been kepted in touch with my child's progress good or bad and there are good programs and teachers avaliable for the acheivers who take advantage. However, I physical appearance, kid's demeanor and overall language are simply uncivilized. I am sending my son to parachoil school as a result. I saw lots of girls with their sleeping clothes on and slippers.

Posted April 19, 2010
Everyone focuses on the positives, but how about the huge numbers of negatives this school has? The amount of drugs, alcohol, bullying and threats. There is no parent involvement! A child can hide failing grades throughout the whole year! Teachers are getting cut while they are spending huge money on turf. Teachers are talking about things they shouldn't be talking about in class. Kids harass kids and all they get is a 'don't do it again'. It is absolutely horrible.

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted December 10, 2009

Island Trees High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Island Trees School District has an excellent music program. The teachers are all fantastic musicians and put on a faculty concert every year. The distric has produced a few famous people over the years.

Island Trees High School 2

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted September 22, 2008
I am currently attending this school and I love it. Art programs are great and sports/PE is the best in the county

Island Trees High School 4

Posted May 29, 2008

Island Trees High School
59 Straight Lane, Levittown, NY  11756
Last modified Island Trees High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Island Trees High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top