Levittown, NY

Posted March 20, 2014
Love, love, love this school! We transferred to this area after Sandy Hurricane and we cannot be happier! The teachers are great, the PTA is very active and the principle wonderful. My son has done great in all areas academically and is a happy kid!

Posted November 08, 2012
This school is amazing! The principle really cares about the children and the teachers are wonderful. The guidance counselor has helped my son overcome many issues and truly developed a relationship with him. Extra help is available in math and reading for children that are struggling. I am going to miss this school when my son moves on to second grade next year. Highly recommend!!!!

Posted January 08, 2008
Is an excellent school. My daughter learned to read in Kindergarden. She is now on first grade. I am very happy with teachers and the school program. I am going to miss this school since I am moving to PA.

Posted June 10, 2006

Posted May 28, 2006
This is my 7th year at J. Fred Sparke School. The programs they offer are amazing and a wonderful addition to the learning process. Parent involvement in the PTA is astonishing. I love Sparke

Posted March 30, 2006
there are plenty of before school activities like chorus and band for fourth graders. academically great, parents and teachers are also great. a very school experience.

Posted January 02, 2006
This is a very good school. They take very good care of the students, alot of activities, and the cirruclum is excellent.

J Fred Sparke School