Levittown, NY

Posted April 18, 2014
Both of my children attended M.F. Stokes and we absolutely love it. The teachers care about the children and the children learn and have educational fun at the same time.

Posted January 13, 2013
I have a second grader in this school and my first grader will be moving over to Stokes from Sparke this coming September. So far I will say it's a great school. Really good parental invovlvement and wonderful teachers. Even in second grade I was allowed to bring in cupcakes for her birthday and stay for the little party. I had been told by many parents that this was impossible, they don't allow the parents into the class for anything, but if you ask they invite you in with a welcoming smile. My child is in an integrated class which I was terribly concerned about, but it hasn't hampered her A+ level of achievement. It's possibly helped because there is usually more than one teacher in the room to help out if anyone's having trouble learning - not just the special needs kids. After the incident about a month ago in Connecticut I called regarding a potentially alarming security breach at the school that I observed and the Principal returned my phone call in record time and addressed the problem promptly. All in all, I am extremely happy that we bought a home in the Island Trees school district and have only had good experiences thus far.

Posted December 23, 2006
I was very impressed with this school. It has is a very warm and friendly atmosphere. the classrooms are packed with supplies for the children, the books are new, there is a music program and the teachers are great. Who could ask for more!

Michael F Stokes School
101 Owl Place, Levittown, NY  11756
Last modified Michael F Stokes School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michael F Stokes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top