Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 15, 2016
Awesome school, my daughter learned violin and now teaches piano, guitar ad violin and performs in bands all over Long Island. Sports program is awesome as well. Could I give these school Six Stars?

Division Avenue Senior High School 5

Posted January 15, 2016
My four children began at Abbey Lane, Summit Lane, Wisdom Lane and then Division Avenue High School, but before my oldest, a Special Need child, could finish, we all moved to Eastern Long Island. Once a year, I return to Division Avenue High School to watch their Special Needs Talent Show, and before I even sit down, the warmth, hugs, kisses and well wishes from passed teachers and parents is so moving I cannot even finish this review for fear my tears will ruin my PC....

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 24, 2015
Not sure why the negative review, but this is a very good school in a great neighborhood. Levittown is great place to raise your family, and the school system is just as good.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 24, 2015
I think the homework given is a far amount getting the students ready for the next level of education.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
The Teachers here do a great job in the development of the students with persistence, grit, and determination.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
Respect among students is a very hard thing for kids in this age group. I believe Division does a good job in developments of the students.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
The teachers here are great. They try to get the best out of each and every student. At the end of the day, it is up to the student to meet the teachers half way.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
Division is an AP school. it is very hard to get this recognition. Not sure why the negative feedback below.

Division Avenue Senior High School 5

Posted July 24, 2015
Division is a great school in a great neighborhood. Levittown is a great place to start and raise a family. Not sure why the negative comment below.

Division Avenue Senior High School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
After my daughter in laws horrific experience where she was traumatized by the district administration, I have lost my faith in the Levittown schools. My husband and I started our teaching career in Levittown so we held it dear to our hearts. My daughter in law has moved on in her career but the experience was horrible. She taught those kids and loved them and they loved her.

120 Division Ave, Levittown, NY  11756
Last modified Division Avenue Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Division Avenue Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top