Levittown, NY
Students enrolled: 1,105

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 24, 2015
Not sure why the negative review, but this is a very good school in a great neighborhood. Levittown is great place to raise your family, and the school system is just as good.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 24, 2015
I think the homework given is a far amount getting the students ready for the next level of education.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
The Teachers here do a great job in the development of the students with persistence, grit, and determination.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
Respect among students is a very hard thing for kids in this age group. I believe Division does a good job in developments of the students.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
The teachers here are great. They try to get the best out of each and every student. At the end of the day, it is up to the student to meet the teachers half way.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
Division is an AP school. it is very hard to get this recognition. Not sure why the negative feedback below.

Division Avenue Senior High School 5

Posted July 24, 2015
Division is a great school in a great neighborhood. Levittown is a great place to start and raise a family. Not sure why the negative comment below.

Division Avenue Senior High School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
After my daughter in laws horrific experience where she was traumatized by the district administration, I have lost my faith in the Levittown schools. My husband and I started our teaching career in Levittown so we held it dear to our hearts. My daughter in law has moved on in her career but the experience was horrible. She taught those kids and loved them and they loved her.

Division Avenue Senior High School 5

Posted August 18, 2013
This is a great school. Teachers are there to help. My daughter had a hard time with math. She spoke to her teacher, started getting extra help and before we knew it she was taking college math. Never heard of any bullying incidents, there is ZERO tolerance for it. My daughter really enjoyed this school.

Division Avenue Senior High School 4

Posted March 13, 2013
This high school has a great team headed by its principal , and a very safe learning environment , and no bulling allowed great teachers , great students , just great

120 Division Ave, Levittown, NY  11756
Last modified Division Avenue Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Division Avenue Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top