Bad
Good

I think that this is an exceptional middle school. It is run well and all of the administrators, teachers and staff work together as a cohesive unit. Each child is treated as an individual and the teachers really understand that everyone learns in different ways. If i have a question or need information I get a very timely call back from either the guidance counselor or a teacher. The students are taught to respect each and it is a safe haven for students and they actually have a working, effective and real "'no bullying policy". There are so many clubs, activities and sports. There is a club for each child such as community service based character building and cerebral type clubs. I am thrilled my children have the opportunity to attend this fine school

Salk Middle school is an awesome place!! The administrators, teachers, and staff are all extremely dedicated and professional. The school is a warm, happy place with tons of clubs and sports for the kids. The parent attendance at school activities is heartwarming. It feels like a family! I feel lucky that my children have the opportunity to attend Salk! Go Seahawks!

Jonas is an awesome school...And this means a lot coming from a student that usually hates school.

This is an excellent school commited to quality education. Teachers and staff are helpful and caring. Great after school programs, band, chorus and orchestra. My daughter is very happy here. Her academic performance has been great.

My daughter is in her 3rd year at Salk and I must say that as a teacher and a parent I have been and am extremely please with the curriculum, teachers, sports, clubs and administration. Salk is a true treasure in Levittown. We are fortunate.

This is my son's second year in this school and I couldn't be more happy. Met all his teachers at 'Back to School' night and was so impressed by all of them. Salk has all the most updated equipment, books and services. I just don't know how they could improve anything. Keep up the great work Levittown!

I have had four children go through the school, and would highly recommend it. The school shines, academic programs are great, the Music Dept is wonderful,afterschool activities are abundant, two area's I would change are the Italian program and time to disban the 'gifted program'. The teachers really put in above and beyond, and my kids love going to school.

Last modified Jonas E Salk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.