Levittown, NY

Wisdom Lane Middle School 3

Posted March 02, 2014
i'm in 8th grade at wisdom and all i want to really say is that Wisdom's academics are all right. I just took the CHSEE to get into a private high school, and I didn't know or learn ANY of the math sections. Wisdom has to also step up it's game with bullying! They're running the whole "Bullyproof" campaign, but still only give minor detentions to students who bullied someone. Someone bullied me a lot (It became an annoyance) , I went to the deans, and the person made an EXCUSE and got away with it! MOST of the teachers are nice here. There are always the few mean teachers in every school. But other than those key items, the school is great! The biggest tip I have for incoming 6th graders is to listen, get good grades, don't do drugs, DONT worry about kissing anyone, do sports in 7th grade, make new friends, and most of all, TRY to have fun; I mean it's school, you can't have fun all the time. Good luck in Wisdom!

Posted May 23, 2009
i just started going her in september nd i like this school. although it is very strict it is a veryy good school

Wisdom Lane Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008
I just started Wisdom Lane school in september. I really like this school. They are very strict when it comes to bulliying. Although, they do have some nasty subs, the teachers are great.

Wisdom Lane Middle School 1

Posted November 04, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 31, 2007
My son graduated from Wisdom. My sister is a teacher's assistant there. As for the quality of the school. I can't tell you how good they were to my son. My son was loved there by all of the teachers . My son had organizational problems and his teachers spent their own time helping him. Now that he is in Division Avenue school, well that is a different sceniero. I have a history teacher that won't return my phone calls. We need to have more teacher cooperation and communication with the parrents in Division Avenue High School.

Wisdom Lane Middle School 4

Posted August 19, 2007
I agree with the poster who feels that the school would benefit from more after school help. They need a homework workshop, staffed by teachers from each subject, as well as posted after school hours by teachers. There is obvious dedication by many of the teachers, so why there isn't sufficient after school help isn't clear. If Levittown wants to be truly competitive, this should be addressed ASAP.

Posted June 23, 2007
There is no real leadership in this school. The Principal is a ceremonial figurehead. The Assistant Principal does what he can to maintain order. The teachers don't seem to be accountable. A few actually care about the students, most just pretend to. The school is far from safe.

Posted June 22, 2007
Good, caring teachers... however, extra help is mostly available only at 7am. This is an unrealistic time to get help for many children. Other districts require teachers to have after school hours (it's in their contract) and the hours are posted. This school could improve greatly if this area were properly addressed.

Posted June 22, 2007

Wisdom Lane Middle School
120 Center Lane, Levittown, NY  11756
Last modified Wisdom Lane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wisdom Lane Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top