PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

This school has provided such an outstanding learning experience for my son! He is in the three-year-old preschool class with Sister Maryann E. She is a very patient and caring educator. My child has grown leaps and bounds in her class. It has helped provide him with more structure. My son also takes piano lessons at the school with Sister Marianne. She is also wonderful with my child. He was instantly comfortable with her and he really enjoys his lessons with her. I would continue to have my son go to this school, and also my daughter, if we were not moving away over the summer. We will really miss this school and the nuns! I'll miss their kind greetings in the morning when we would walk my son to his classroom or when we would pick him up at the end of the day. My family will also miss all of the holiday functions and productions put on by the nuns and students.

Finding this school has truly been a blessing for our family. OUr son has benefited greatly from the one to one attention given to each student of the school. The sisters are dedicated to the children and help each single child to achieve his or her potential. The curriculum is at least as good if not better than other private schools around. The children have access to many activities and the teachers (the Sisters themselves) are always on the hunt for improvement. They encourage parents involvement in their children's education. Because of the smaller size of the school all the children know each other by name and take care of one another. We definitely recommend this school.

This is a fantastic school because of the programs offered (soccer, ballet, karate, piano, languages) and the quality of the teachers. They are the kindest people on earth.

We are extremely please will the academic progress our children have acheived under Sacred Heart Villa's care. We highly recommend the school. They offerred a wide range of enrichment programs including a second language, sports, piano and vocal.

My son has attended the Villa for the past 2 years and I think its the greatest school he has ever attended. He loves the nuns. They are great with the kids. They treat them as though they are their own. You feel like your family is with your child all day. Truly a loving atmosphere for your child.

Last modified Sacred Heart Villa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5