Bad
Good

I love this school. We recently moved to Lindenhurst from Brooklyn & it's a totally different world. I'm 100% satisfied with Lindenhurst neighborhood, schools & people in general. So nice to hear English at all times & not other languages. My daughter is in 1st grade & i love her teacher. My daughter is very happy & eager to learn. I hope the rest of the school year is as good as the beginning of it was. Thanks Alleghany for making us feel welcome & right at home.

My daughter had to transfer mid yr during Kindergarten. I was nervous for her but the principal and the teacher made the transition such a smooth one with their warm welcome to the new school. It didn't take long for my daughter to fit in. She quickly caught up to speed and thanks to her experience, now she loves school.

What I like about Alleghany is that the student receives individual attention and the teachers as well as the Principal have an open door policy. Staff is friendly. My son is a student there.

I love this school. i've been iin it since pre K and a graduated this year. allegahany is the best. the teachers are so nice and make learnig fun..Alleghany Rocks!!

Last modified Alleghany Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.