Lindenhurst, NY
Students enrolled: 1,432

Posted April 21, 2011
the teachers are cool and the lunch is not so bad and every one is happy to be there

Posted April 27, 2010
The school is alright. Yes, there is problems getting to our lockers. But then again, what do you expect? There IS enough time during locker breaks, however. The school is pretty crowded, the classrooms, not so much. I can't really say anything bad about the school.

Lindenhurst Middle School

Posted March 04, 2009
i am in my 2nd year of this school, and i find everything outstanding. Its great i love it so much the teachers are super friendly, and the homework is kinda challenging. my favorite teachers are Mr. Moar, and Mr. Eve. its clean, most kids are very social.. its the best school, consider your childen going to it.

Posted August 26, 2007
Its the greatest school Ive ever seen .. So clean, and the teachers are great ! No district could ever match lindenhurst. They stick togather through thick and thin.

Lindenhurst Middle School 2

Posted February 13, 2007
The discipline is very severe,far too much yelling from teachers supervising halls and cafeteria. Communication is lacking, mailings are inconsitent, principal never returns calls. Overall I am very unhappy with the building and particularly administration.

Posted March 21, 2006
This is a great school I feel like my son is getting a great enducation and all of his teachers are wounderful. They have small classes and the staff is really good. They have no tolerance for violence so it is a really great school.

Posted February 02, 2005
The academics are great. the sports are outstanding. and the administration does a very good job. the best thing about the school would have to be the sports!

Lindenhurst Middle School 2

Posted September 16, 2004
My son attended this school. I feel this school is overcrowded. My son always had problems getting into his locker in between classes, plus the school didn't allow much time in between classes. My son had to carry all his books in his backpack all day because of this problem. I feel the overall quality of this school is below average. The building is very old and in need of repair as well.

Posted June 03, 2004
I've been to 5 different schools in my life, and I have to say that Lindenhurst Middle School is the best school out of them all! They're not too strict but they don't let kids run wild either. They actually care about what students think unlike other schools. Most people get along with each other and the kids don't form their own cliques. I moved to Florida and I miss that school so much and I'd do anything to move back!

Lindenhurst Middle School
350 South Wellwood Avenue, Lindenhurst, NY  11757
Last modified Lindenhurst Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindenhurst Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top