Little Falls, NY

Benton Hall Academy 1

Posted March 16, 2014
My child attends this horrible poor excuse for a school. My child has been bullied my staff and students since kindergarten and is now in the 3rd grade and still has problems everyday. The principal is a joke and should have been given this job. I would think long and hard before you enter your children in this horrible school

Posted September 27, 2013
my school is great i love how the school trys to united the community its a good thing.

Benton Hall Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I appreciate the building being downtown allowing students to walk to school.

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
i witnessed a fire drill one morning. I was in shock how organized and quiet 300+ students exited the school. I thought I lost my hearing. They were so organized! Their morning program is of excellent quality. All the kids learn new, significant songs with sign language. The organization is superb!! Teachers are great too. Very fortunate to be in this school system.

Posted October 09, 2008
We personally love this school the reason the parent involvement is low is because parents don't make it a point to get involved otherwise you would see what a wonderful school benton hall really is. Go compare it to dolgeville as i have (my oldest goes there) anyway the school offers so many fun things for the children to do. My 6 year old loves the school. And i love the way all of the teachers make it a point to tell all the kids everyone is friends. So don't knock it until you actually make an attempt to get involved! benton hall academy is an outstanding school!

Posted September 24, 2008

Benton Hall Academy 3

Posted December 23, 2006
Academic programs are good. The art program and teacher are truly impressive! Extracurricular could be better which would make this small city more enjoyable for children. Level of parent involvement is horrific. Having experience with several school systems, Benton Hall breaks the record for way below level parent contact and involvement. They give a strong feeling that they do not want the parent involved.

Posted August 10, 2006
The quality of academics is great at Benton Hall. There are plenty of after school activites for the kids, they have great music and art teachers. I never really checked into the sports. My kids are young and go through tri valley pop warner. I have always had great contact with my childrens teachers. I always involed myself with everything possible. I was always updated with my childrens progress. I think the school is a great place for our children to learn and be kids. The only thing I would enjoy more would be music concerts with the children singing. But the children do have plays the take part in. My theory is if you want to be involved you must involve yourself. You can't sit around and wait for them to involve you.

Benton Hall Academy 3

Posted May 04, 2006
Quality of academics is very good, however not much extracurricular activity. Parent involement is very poor at this school as the school does not wish for there to be much of it. Rare to no conferences. Parent/teacher communication is extremely poor. Many teachers get a very low score of informing parents about progress. Beautiful building, but that's about it. Huge dissapointment.

Benton Hall Academy
1 Ward Street, Little Falls, NY  13365
Last modified Benton Hall Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton Hall Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top