Lynbrook, NY

Our Lady Of Peace School 4

Posted March 30, 2014
This school is a wonderful combination of teaching with fun and learning. The students have a better opportunity of getting into their favorite Catholic High School. This school is absolutely amazing, and your child(ren) will enjoy it very much, I know mine certainly dd. I recommend this school to anybody who has a child 4years and up.

Posted May 06, 2010
Our Lady of Peace school is one big happy family. I am at peace of mind when I drop my son off to school every morning. Sister Mary and the entire staff are the best!!! Thanks be to God!

Posted April 28, 2010
The teachers care about the students. They teach from the heart. The principal respects the students. I know my children are receiving an excellent education.

Posted April 27, 2010
Our Lady of Peace is like a family, you know that your kids are safe and well taken care of. The education is above and beyond, the teachers are exceptional.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love the sense of family in this school.Everyone know your name.It just feels homey n like family,everyone is always ready to lend a helping hand

Posted April 27, 2010
The care that they show for the students and their community. It is a division of the Our Lady of Peace Catholic church in Lynbrook New York and the complete staff is so caring and giving, it is wonderful.

Posted April 26, 2010
The dedication of the staff, parents and outstanding teachers involved in every aspect of the children education.

Posted April 26, 2010
OLP is a wonderful school with kind, dedicated, and innovative teachers and staff. Sister Mary Dowden, the Principal, is a blessing! The children are happy and secure in this loving environment.

Posted April 26, 2010
Excellent staff with a high regard to student well being, both academically and socially

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers at OLP are strong, dedicated, caring, and skilled professionals who have a great knack of motivating the students to learn more while enjoying the process. My son has grown in so many ways: he is more confident, independent, and he is thriving academically and spiritually. The teachers and Principal are great at involving parents in school activities and the children's education. I feel at ease knowing that my son's academic and spiritual needs are being met in such a positive environment. In short, OLP builds a solid foundation and prepares our children for a successful life!

21 Fowler Avenue, Lynbrook, NY  11563
Last modified Our Lady Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Peace School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top