Posted August 16, 2011
This is the second Montessori school my son has attended in the area- and is by far the best we have seen. Although we were set on putting him in public school in 1st grade, he's done so well in the kindergarden year at Malta Montessori, far exceeding the requirements of a 1st grader, that we now feel compelled to let him continue at Malta Montessori for first grade. The head of school (and kindergarden teacher), Kerry, has a strong hand, yet mixes kindness and attention to children's needs, making the school a great place to grow into the world. I would trust my kids to her with closed eyes-- whatever she is doing, she is doing well. My son went from a -barely-reading-letters, and barely-doing-1+1 to a fluent reader, and a kid who does 3 digit additions, subtractions, on top of single digit multiplication and divisions in about 9 months. Kudos to a wonderful school and its dedicated teachers.

Posted July 18, 2011
Three years ago, we approached the task of finding a great pre-school program for our daughter with painstaking care. I visited and interviewed several programs in our area. Then, I met Kerry Brader, the owner and Headmistress of Malta Montessori. Upon meeting her, I felt certain that our daughter would benefit from being a student of this amazing visionary and the incredible staff that she has assembled. And, my hunch proved true. Kerry, and her staff (Krista, and Kerrie), took a vested interest in developing our daughter into a well spoken, polite,and poised child who has a passion for learning about and taking care of the world around her. Indeed, I have and will continue to recommend Malta Montessori to everyone.

Posted May 02, 2011
We've been involved with Malta Montessori School for over 4 years; both of our children joined their Children's House as soon as they were 3 years old. We've had short-term experience with other preschools and elementary schools due to military deployments as well. Malta Montessori has exceptional teachers who value the unique capabilities of each child. Our girls have flourished, in their academic, character and social development. They have a passion for learning about their world and their place in it. The teachers and the head of school have graciously worked to resolve the minimal problems our girls have encountered over the years. We have been openly welcomed into the classroom to observe and share our experiences with themed monthly topics. Our older daughter is now excelling in public elementary school. We would highly recommend MMS to any family seeking an exceptional learning and caring environment for their child.

Posted April 28, 2011
Malta Montessori is an amazing school. The head of school works very hard to make it an excellent learning environment. Malta Montessori made me fall in love with Montessori and taught me how much a child is capable of. The head of school inspired me to get my Montessori training and become a Montessori teacher. When I have children they will attend a Montessori school and I wouldn't hesitate to place them in Malta Montessori.

Posted April 28, 2011
Both of my children attended Malta Montessori and absolutely loved the school, the environment, teachers, and the friendships that were created. I highly recommend this school to all families that not only want a superior education for their child or children but also want to be part of a very special community. We have moved out of the area but this school will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Malta Montessori School 1

Posted March 04, 2011
We had our child in this so called "Montessori School" and we would never recommend Malta Montessori to any family. The staff was so uncaring to the child's needs that our child went from having a love of learning and a thirst for knowledge to absolutely hating school. We are a Montessori Family and our children have been in Montessori since they were very young. There are good Montessori schools in the area, this is NOT one of them!

Posted February 18, 2011
This is a wonderful school with great detail to the Montessori way of teaching! My children love the school as do we as parents. It has been a great foundation to the start of our children's love for learning!

Malta Montessori School 1

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted December 13, 2007
We joined Malta Montessori when it first began. My daughter entered the school at 3. She loved it! She developed such a wonderful bond with Kerry and Robin. I love their teaching methods and their calming affect on the kids. They have taught her an amazing amount that included social skills, culture, world geography, phonics, mathematics, and so much more. I would highly recommend this school and the teachers.

Malta Montessori School
100 Saratoga Village Blvd, Malta, NY  12020
(518) 633-1971
Last modified Malta Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Malta Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top