Manhasset, NY

Posted April 30, 2014
Our Lady of Grace is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. The nurturing environment and montessori method of teaching allow the children to learn effortlessly and at their own pace. The ability of the children to make choices about their work, learn through helping others, and self correct their mistakes makes learning more meaningful, fun and relaxed. It is amazing to see how the children respect others and behave nicely. Alumni of this school always talk about it very fondly saying it was their best school years. This school is truly a gift to a child.

Posted April 27, 2014
I could not have chosen a better school for my 3 children. After researching many preschools 7 years ago I fell in love with Our Lady of Grace Montessori School. It offered a home away from home atmosphere with not only an academic and spiritual focus but also an emphasis on personal growth in all areas of development. They instill a sense of accountability, self respect and respect for their peers that will last a lifetime. This is all done in the most caring and nurturing environment thanks to the amazing teachers and the leadership of Sister Kelly Quinn. My 3 children, all completely different personalties, who have attended or do attend OLG , have each thrived in all areas of development in this atmosphere. I believe if you are reading this and are looking for a sense of comfort for you and your child (ren), while still providing a strong academic base you need to look no further. Go visit and observe and you will fall in love instantly.

Posted September 26, 2013
Our Lady of Grace Montessori School is a beautiful and nurturing school. I have 3 children that attend there this year and I couldn't feel more blessed. The academics are fnatastic. I love how the curriculm builds on a childs strength and works on their weaknesses. OLG is a very special place where the children are taught how to be independent and with that they become confident little people. If you have a chance to send your children to this school you must take it! I just wish it didn't end in 3rd grade.

Posted September 25, 2012
Hands down the best school in Manhasset! OLG is well run with wonderful experienced caring teachers and a diverse student body. Both programs (PreK-K) and (Grades1-3) are top notch. OLG offers a wonderful balance of Montessori and traditional academics and they also provide all with students a beautiful spiritual foundation. The school and parents league offer lots of opportunities for families to connect outside of school at events all year long.

Posted September 16, 2011
Our Lady of Grace Montessori is the best school for our son. It is challenging, well-run, and above all the most loving environment for a child. My son is so confident and loves to go to school each day. They advance him in his studies as appropriate so he is always challenged and never bored. This is the fourth year in this school and we are thrilled to be a part of it!

Posted September 06, 2011
Absolutely LOVE this school. The Principal is Awesome. The Teachers are beyond exceptional. The Atmosphere is LOVING, KIND, Gentle. They really get to know who the Child is and respects them for who they are. They are patient and truly encourage the children to Challenge themselves. Four Children who have and are attending the School. Your Child Will LOVE this school.

Posted August 17, 2011
"If your child doesn't start off @ this school from the age of 3 forget about it ." I understand your fustration and I am sorry you did not get into the school. But the long wait list is just a sign of how wonderful this school is. You can always try St. Mary's Elementary down the block in Manhasset as your back up -- there is never a wait list there. In fact, I think they just changed their pre-K and K hours this year to stem the flow of students to OLG.

Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School 1

Posted November 28, 2010
If your child doesn't start off @ this school from the age of 3 forget about it . THEY WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER YOUR CHILD FOR THE ELEMENTARY PROGRAM!!! I RECENTLY MOVED TO NY AND CALLED THE SCHOOL TO ENROLL MY CHILD, WHEN THEY THOUGHT MY KID WAS 3 YRS OLD THEY WERE HAPPY TO ASSIST.HOWEVER, WHEN I TOLD THEM MY KID WAS OLDER SISTER KELLY SAID THEY HAVE NO ROOM FOR MY CHILD FOR NEXT YR SEPTEMBER. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING!!!!

Posted October 29, 2009
We have three children and only our youngest attended this school for six years. One of our regrets as parents was not being aware of Our Lady of Grace for our older children. Our youngest child thrived in the OLG environment. The school is set on beautiful grounds, has extremely warm and dedicated teachers and the most supportive and involved parent community we have ever experienced. With our three children and our moving, we have been through eight different schools. OLG is by far the best in terms of providing a warm and comfortable place for your child to learn and also offering an excellent education.

Posted October 13, 2009
I started out in the school with my oldest child beginning at 3 years old and now have three kids in the school. I can honestly say i've been in the school for the last six years and could not imagine a more wonderful place for children to learn and grow. The teachers and the principal especially are just wonderful people who truly care about the well being and education of my children.

Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School
29 Shelter Rock Road, Manhasset, NY  11030
Last modified Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top