P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School 5

Posted March 01, 2010

P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School 4

Posted March 11, 2006
wonderful school. Teachers are nurturing. The children are learning. Diverse school.

P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School 5

Posted November 30, 2005

P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School 4

Posted September 16, 2005
I think that the school has alot of good teachers in it, but the school could use alot of help with room in the class room, because my sons class has 17-21 kids in it which pevents students to get one on one help if they need it to help them understand there work better. im not sure of the level of involvment with the parents are ,because I have to keep a job but I question my son teaher every day because I care abot my sons education after school activities are none exisistant and its hard for mothers who work or want to work because we need our children to be helped with there work and we dont want to just leave them any where doing any thing because it create problems in the long run I feel if there were some improvments my son would be ahead of his class and others to.

P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School
20 West 112th Street, Manhattan, NY  10026
Last modified P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
P.S. 185 the Early Childhood Discovery and Design Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top