Manorville, NY
Students enrolled: 1,858

Posted June 02, 2011
I am proud to send my daughters to such a great school. Beautiful grounds, lovely clean school, the best equipment, and excellent teachers and guidance counselors. It just goes to show you that if you have an excellent staff and students, the school can run itself without a principal. Mr. Stimel is extremely lucky to be blessed with them, because he is ineffectual and has no contact with the parents or students. He is unaware of events that takes place under his roof and has been neglectful in using common sense to protect the safety of his students. Mr. Nocero should think seriously about replacing him with a better, more professional administrator... this would make the great ESM Jr/Sr HS an excellent educational institution.

Posted September 16, 2009
We love our teachers and staff...top of the line equipment for teaching, beautiful building and grounds!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love all of the teachers and all of the students!!! The faculty is great and will defenetally help everyone out with all of their problems!!

Posted April 17, 2009
I'm in the 7th grade it is so great.Usally kids would be like i hate my schol but eveone say i love it! it huge. the teacher are so nice and the do there jod wonderfully. i would say go in this shool district. its heard to be the best school district on the island.

Eastport South Manor Junior Senior High School 1

Posted March 07, 2009
The school is very nice, but the people aren't so much. When I started, the 7th grade students were very judgemental and rude. Things may work out diffrent for other people, but if I could choose, I would tranfer.

Posted December 23, 2008
Very pleased with the school. Moved to the district last year. My child is in 8th grade this year and enjoys going to school on a daily basis. There is alot to be offered in this school for the kids. Guidance office was a pleasure to deal with in regards to my childs transition into the district. No complaints thus far.

Posted December 22, 2008
This is a great school that has the best teachers, students, and activities. Learning here is a pleasure with all of your friends around you.

Posted January 04, 2008
School Recently merged. High School and Senior High are in one combined building. Not happy with children's progress. The district overview is overstated. The children are just not getting it. Teachers are not effective.

Posted January 02, 2007
I just graduated in the spring, and those were the four happiest years of my life. I was very involved with the music department, and the value of that experience could never be measured or exceeded. I also liked how closely connected the music, art and theatre programs were. The music booster programs always had tons of parents jumping in, and PTA events were always successful due to the huge participation. As an honors student, I felt that I got the best education possible in a great setting. I always felt very safe, and free to express myself.

Posted September 29, 2006
I have 2 children in the school and the opportunities for them are wonderful - The facilities can't be beat - I've been happy with the courses offered. There are many honors programs offered from the Jr High on up . ESM has the typical sports programs but in addition there are tremendous opportunities in the arts and music for non athletes, and they have incorporated the facilities for these kids too.

543 Moriches-Middle Island Road, Manorville, NY  11949
Last modified Eastport South Manor Junior Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastport South Manor Junior Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top