Bad
Good

even the gym teacher got a kick out of itI was in the Whitesboro school system years when Mr Alexander and Mr Adele were employed .I endured bullying throughout my entire years in the school system .this was through late 60's and 70 's hopefully they changed their policies when it comes to handling bullying situations .my name is Kenneth ZanioI was involved in theater very artistic always painting sculpting in the art room with Mr countryman and of course I dressed to the latest trends.Mr Adele Mr Alexanderand let's not forget Ms Welsh in the office always favored the bullies.I'm talking about hands-on bullieing defacing clothing I owned breaking in my locker.if you're not into sports wasn't the school to be in Life is fine with me of course very successful own a nail salon in South Carolina Nails by Ken I'm in excellent shape look much younger than my years workout 5 days a weekand I do believe in karma just want all you kids to know out there that are bullied it gets better much much much better and life goes in cycles you'll be much much more successful than any of the bullies .

I graduated from Whitesboro and was able to gain acceptance into a fairly well-ranked college & thereafter graduate-school. Overall I had a very good experience and I do feel it was academically able to prepare me for my studies beyond high school. It is not a very racially diverse school, so that is an area I'd like to see improve.

What can I say? Students in Whitesboro are either very nice or just completely rotten. The sports department focuses WAY too much on Football that it is just sickening. None of the football players are going to make it to the NFL. It surprised me that a student from Whitesboro got recognition in the newspaper for his movie, instead of football. The guidance department is decent, but my daughter has Mr. Everson as a councelor. He is terrible! Doesn't do ANYTHING. and Mrs. Trela Ferlo as a principle is a horrible person and needs to be removed from her position.

Great teachers, principal is horrific and demeaning to parents ,who in the world gave him that position?

This school is an absolute snake pit. There are no disiplinary measures taken to correct injustices. I had to remove my child from the school because of bullying and never even heard a word from the principle! Extremely ineffective guidence department.

Transferring to Whitesboro was a bit of a disappointment. ALthouh the sports program is excellent, there is way too much of a focus on football. Other sports don't get the recognition or alumni donations they deserve. The music and art department seems to be adequate with plenty of interest. There are a number of good teachers. Mr Gazitano in the English Dept. and Mrs. Matt, a french teacher are two of the best. Others however, are deffinitely lacking. The dres code should be enforced more vigorously. My first impression was on of shock on the first day of school at the attire of the female population. Interest in clubs like the newspaper is sadly lacking, while the International club is overflowing simply because students want to get out of school activities on foreign exchange student day.

Last modified Whitesboro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.