Mastic Beach, NY

Posted January 20, 2011
My two sons attended K-5 at Tangier Smith and excelled in all the areas because the teachers were so outstanding.! Every grade level both my boys did so well and they simply loved the teachers and what they taught. All the teachers did amazing art projects which helped my boys about social studies and science in depth. I am very proud to be a part of this family of teachers and faculty. Today my boys continue to do very well and love all their teachers at the Middle School and High School Level.

Tangier Smith Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2010
All the teachers and staff are so welcoming. We are so happy that our daughter attends this school, she is enjoys her class and teacher!

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted October 24, 2008
My daughter is in the 3rd grade. We recently moved here from Queens and even with all the changes she has aced every test. I accredit this to a great school and a great teacher!

Tangier Smith Elementary School 0

Posted August 22, 2008
Excellent school with lots of assistance for parents as well as students.

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted November 26, 2006
my daughter has excelled in this school.She is in third grade.Her test scores are through the roof ,has met a lot of great teachers who care about the kids and has just learned so much in the past 4 years.My youngest is in kindergarden and in 3 months has started reading when she didnt even know all the phonics in September.There are a great many parents who work hard with their children and are involved in the school.

Tangier Smith Elementary School 2

Posted January 05, 2006

Posted March 01, 2004

Tangier Smith Elementary School
336 Blanco Drive, Mastic Beach, NY  11951
Last modified Tangier Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tangier Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top